Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Waiting and waiting and waiting...

After calling and calling, complaining and complaining about the Public Bank's bad customer service, I'm still waiting for my debit card's application to approve. har? thought u said you don't want the card? ~sigh, Ya ya i know i know, i did mention that i do not want the card anymore, i'm so geram with their service and i'm gonna apply the Al-Rajhi Bank's Debit card. then? what happened?

well, I gave up on Public Bank (after submitting my application for 2 weeks and the HQ and the branch said can't find my application?) and decided to go apply for Al-Rajhi Bank, then suddenly someone told me Al-Rajhi Bank can't used to withdraw $$ from paypal. Some said can, some said cannot, i also not sure whether can or cannot. So that left me no other option than to wait for the public bank's debit card to be approved. Why? cos it seems like nobody got problem with public bank's debit card. WHAT??? Does that mean i have to keep calling public bank? Apparently, yes.. ~sigh...

So there I go, everyday calling the customer service and checked on my application status. This morning, after pressing 1(for english), 1 again (for new card application status), entered my IC No. and i heard this mesg, "Your card has been APPROVED"!! YES! FINALLY! immediately i pressed '8' to speak to the customer service.

I asked when can i get the card, she told me to wait for the letter, then i asked her when can i get the letter, she said in 1-2 weeks time. ALAMAK!! one letter from kl to kl also need 1-2 weeks time ar? really pengsan...

So how's ur application going on? hope yours is faster than mine lar...sick of waiting (and yet i got no other option!!!! arggggg!!!!)

No comments: