Friday, October 19, 2007

The RM300 Air Asia Gift Voucher ~ Part 2

I finally received the air asia gift voucher from my brother. The 'JB Express' courier service that my brother used is not express at all!! My brother sent to me on 8/10/2007 but i only received it on the 18/10/2007. 10 days!!! other courier service probably only take 1-2 days but this took 10 days to deliver.. ~sigh.. maybe they charged cheaper gua.. else how to compete with other courier service??

Let's see what are the terms and conditions.
  1. Cannot book online, only can book seats through Air Asia sales offices or airport sales counter.
  2. Cannot used to pay airport tax, insurance, administration fees and other surcharges.
  3. Must book seats by Feb 2008.
Book @ sales offices normally more expensive one right? if compared to book online..and if cannot used to pay airport tax and etc, that means i still need to spend a lot cos airport tax & other surchage normally are more expensive than the ticket itself!! Must book seats by Feb 2008? does that means i need to fly before Feb 2008 as well? Where can I go???!!!!

No comments: