Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Smooth Traffic

This morning the traffic is very smooth, i came out of my house at 8:45am, and reached office at 9am. haha.. apart of me is feeling very happy as no jam mar, sometimes jam makes me feel very 'pek chek' and spoilt my mood for the rest of the day!! then another part of me feel very sien..cos so many ppl not working today but i still need to work!!! hehe.. ya ya i know i'm a strange person with 2 different behaviours. hehe..

anyway, think about it, if everyday i can reached office in 15 minutes time, it really saves me a lot of time leh.. i can sleep till 8:30am, then come out of the house at 8:45am, reached office 9am. Then when after work, 6:15pm i can reached home.. can slowly prepare dinner, then take a bath and relax and watched the 7pm show..how nice!!!!!!

ok i know, let me just dream for today lar.. :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaa. yah holiday is nice.. even the lrt is not packed.. not need to be crowded like sardine. :D but wont last long, they're back slowly.. >.<