Sunday, October 7, 2007

My expensive new hobby!!

Remembered I posted something on my new interest? All talk no action? Don't worry, i'm not this kind of ppl. hehe, so after i researched, asking friends where to buy where to learn how to learn (not much ppl knows about it.. and not much shops selling too, had a hard time to find the shop), i finally decided to go get something to start on my new interest!

Last time when i was still in college, i stayed around Damansara Jaya, I got no transport back then, so Atria is the shopping centre that i always lepak. within 10 minutes walk can reach ma.. so i remembered there's a shop there selling knitting stuff, i decided to try my luck there. haven't been there for at least more than 5 yrs.. dono that shop still there or not. hehe...

wow, i'm very lucky! the shop is still there!! i walked in, there are a few ppl learning knitting there.. then was very surprised that the boss is a young man! wow.. so i told him i'm interested to learn knitting, and asked him what i need...

the boss is very nice and patient, told me wat kind of yarn i should buy and also taught me how to knit.. i very 'lun chun' keep doing it wrong. haha.. i stayed there for around half hour, learn how to knit. He started for me (he said if i learn starting and knitting at the same time it would be very confused, so asked me to learn knitting first.) and asked me to continue, after i'm sure i know how to continue, i bought all the things i need and headed back home.

guess wat, after i reached home, i accidentally pulled out the yarn that had nicely started by the boss!! oh my god.. how how how? i dono how to start leh... luckily there's a thing called internet, i go search for a site to learn how to start knitting. after trying for 2 hours.. i finally managed to make it similar like what the boss taught me (i think it's similar, i also not sure whether it's correct or not. wuahahahahaha...) so here's what i bought..

trust me, it is VERY EXPENSIVE!!
one yarn = RM 26.90, the needle set, RM 18.90.
so altogether 4 yarns & 1 needle set = RM 126.50!!!!
no matter i like it or not
i will definitely force myself to finish this scarf!!

this is the work done for 2 hours, everything by my own ler..
starting, knitting.. wuaahahaha..
very proud of myself. :p
(wait till i finished the whole scaft only proud lar. :p)
well, hopefully i'm able to show you my finished scarf.
of cos, i dono when will that be.. hehe..let's wait and see..

4 comments:

Ciyou said...

Wao~~ the yarn is super expensive. u buy 4 somemore. Geng ~

u must really finish the kniting, else it will be very waste money.

Valen said...

I told you it's expensive leh... you'd better get the scarf done or else you will be really sam tong lor. ;)

Anonymous said...

for muffler, you can try 2 up and 2 down, very nice one and more comfortable. i like to knit muffler too, easier.. LOL

Jys said...

two ups two downs? how how? i'm a beginner.. hehe..