Thursday, October 11, 2007

Free Vacation? hahaaaha, nothing is free!!

I was in the kitchen busy preparing my cough remedy when my phone rings. Unknown caller? hmm...
C~Caller
J: Hello..
C: Hello, selamat malam cik.. (he don't even know my name..where he gets my number?)
J: yes?
C: Saya daripada xxx nak offer kamu free cuti package ke kedah..
J: oh, saya tak berminat. (I hate this kind of calls...)
C: tak berminat? percuma wor?
J: ya tak berminat. (I don't belief got such free stuff flying around.. 'gam tai zek kap la chui gai tiu')
C: atau pun free cuti package ke china?
J: tak berminat, tak da masa nak pergi. (haha, china also got, u really think i belief u giving it to me free?)
C: tak apa, valid untuk 3 bulan ma..
J: I'm really not interested, kind of busy now..
C: percuma wor!!!!
J: Ya i know, but i'm not interested, thanks a lot. Bye.
C: ok, bye.
I really hate getting these kind of phone calls. How can they CON ppl that they are giving out free holidays? FREE? sure or not? in this world, nothing is free!!!! I got an ex colleague, had this experienced. She said she's interested, then they asked her to go listen some seminar.. ya free.. so she went.. and that seminar is all about the some kind of membership. So you want the free package? can.. but join as member first!! see i told u, nothing is free!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure is a trap.. :P
Wonder how they got your number.. May be through yellow pages..