Friday, October 5, 2007

Saving vs Travel

I have a friend who loves travel. She's around my age, but she had been to a lot of countries, Australia, India, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan and etc. I always asked her, where do you get all these money to go travel? Almost every year you go for a trip. She said from saving lor.. saving? wow...

normally ppl say gals are better in saving. Some can save more than half of their salary. (too bad, i'm not one of them..hehe) So my this friend, she told me she hardly go shopping, besides all the basic things that she need to spend, she saves all her money. Save save save, then one shot, go travel, and spend it all. Then when she's back, she start saving again and plan for the next trip.

WOW, if i can save that much of money, i think i will not 'seh dak' to use it. So difficult to save money, then spend it all in maybe 1 or 2 weeks time? then she said, hmm, no wonder u didn't get to go travel lar.. hehe... well it's true.. i probably will only take max 20 or 30% of my saving for a trip.

:p what about you? are u willing to spend all your saving on one trip?

No comments: