Friday, October 5, 2007

My very first party @ McDonald!!

Yesterday FL told me that we are being invited to a bithday party @ Mcdonald. Har? we're invited? Don't tell me your friend is having his bday party @ mcdonald ar.. hehe.. (canot be lar, so old liao, nowadays even teenagers also seldom celebrate their bday at mcdonalds la..)

Apparently is his cousin's daughter's birthday. 3 yrs old having bithday party? so young already got friends to invite? or izzit all the mother's friend? hehe.. I never had my bday @ mcDonald before lar.. i think when i was 3 there's no mcD around.. :p so how would it gonna be? we adults wearing hats and play with the kids at the small little mcD playground? or we adults just sitting there and eat and eat and eat? hehe..

oh ya, can anybody tell me what should i get for a 3 yrs old little girl for birthday present?

No comments: