Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Medicine with side effects

I was not feeling well yesterday, went to the clinic to see the doctor. The clinic is very near to my house, looks quite new too. After I went in to see the doc, he said he will give me some medicine and asked me to wait outside. I was the only patient at that time, but it took them around 20 minutes before they asked me to go get the medicine. (3 nurse working there!! one chinese, one malay, one indian!!)

A lot of medicine meh? no lar, only 2 types. why so slow? apparently they use printer to print the label for the medicine. first time i see clinic doing this, printer to print? wah, 2 types of medicine take 20 minutes, what if they gonna give me 5 types of medicine? i need to sit there for an hour already lor? not very practical lar..

so when i reached home, i looked at the label and saw there's a side effect printed on the label. huh? take this medicine and got this side effect? let's see, medicine 1, side effect, stomach ache. Medicine 2, side effect, stomach ache. wah seh..does that means after i took these 2 medicine i will have stomach ache? like that how? they should give me another medicine for stomach ache mar. hehe... and guess wat? i think i really have stomach ache now lar.. ouch...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I hope you feel better. I also find it amusing that when I see ads for medication on TV, the side effects are often worse than the original problem. Sometimes you wonder if it's worth it.

Anonymous said...

use printer! very new concept but it suppose to make things faster rite? anyway get well soon ya ;)

And, guess what? I've given you an award on Totally Fabulous! You really are!!! :)

Keep it up and have a nice day ya! ;)