Monday, October 8, 2007

Marks & Spencer

I don't like window shopping, so whenever i go out shopping, i will make sure i buy something. wuahahhaa... no lar.. when i was at the new midvalley, i went into the Marks & Spencer, their food section is totally different like what we normally see in those hypermarkets. Biscuits all arranged nicely at the rack, sweets, chocolates all nicely arranged. so tempting to buy it. End up bought a packet of sweets, the ginger biscuit, and 1 box of instant Latte!! and it's not cheap leh.. sweets, RM10 per packet, the ginger biscuit, RM8, and the instant latte RM20 per box!!!!! so all the three above = RM 38!!! wow.. when inside there dun feel expensive, when reached home felt damn expensive.. how ar? very sam tung..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm,.. for me.. I won't.. I can do window shopping without buying anything.. BUT groccery shopping then I will buy alot..