Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I'm LATE for work!!!

I woke up late this morning.. how late? well.. very late. hehe.. i start work at 9am, normally i will go out of my house at around 8am+ a bit, but today, i only stepped out of my house at 9am. why? cos i overslept.

I hate morning rain (only on weekdays lar, weekends i love it.. hehe..), so nice to sleep but you need to get out of your bed, traffic will be super jam during rainy days... and so happened this morning it rains..waking up at 8:58 am (my clock 10 minutes faster one. hehe..) on a rainy day some more?? SHIT!!! i quickly jumped out of my bed and get prepared to go to work.

All this is because i have this habit, which is, alarm ring, i off it, then i told myself i will sleep for another 2-3 minutes.. normally i will wake up after few minutes, but sometimes i won't!! i just fall asleep and tah-dah... late for work (FYI, this seldom happened lar. :p)!!

Do you have this habit? or you straight away wake up after u heard the alarm? or you don't even need alarm????!!! i salute to you if u said you don't need alarm.. for me, if i got no alarm clock, i think you probably will only see me in office after lunch .. hehe..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha like tat ah? i normally wake up with the alarm rings. cannot snooze coz if i do tat, then i feel like i'll be very lazy lor

Jason Lee (HSLEE) said...

He He, did you get warning from Boss?

Jys said...

haha, no lar.. my comp is quite ok if you come in late.. err..not too late lar..b4 10.. hehe...but make sure you work enuf time lar..

say if i come in 10am, at least got to work till 7pm only can cabut lar..