Monday, October 1, 2007

Magic?

My aunt gave this to me and my sister.
we both asked? what's this?
she said it's a water and food store
for plants containing all the necessary
plant nutrients found in soil.
the small gel will expand when add water.

my sister then told us that now she understand what her son meant when he came back from school the other day with a plastic can with him. Inside the can there's 2 little round round gel thing. My little nephew told my sister that his friend gave him this. It's MAGIC!! This two round round gel will born BABY!! My sister totally do not understand what he meant by born baby? Since then, my nephew kept looking at the can hoping to see more BABIES! haha.. so now my sis knows.. that round round thing that can born baby is this gel!

when i came back to KL, i decided to
try it out myself!

i poured half packet of the gel
into an ice cream box.

the instructions says add water
and leave it for at least 8 hours.

i very 'gan cheong', after 15 minutes i go
checked. see, the gel expand!

after 4 hours i checked again.
wow, it's very big now, i think no
need to leave it for 8 hours lar..

see? cute leh.. hehe...

put it all in my vase.

nice or not? hehe..

oh ya, and my new plant!!
i'm going to put this in my kitchen!! :p

3 comments:

Jian Akiraceo (Miao) said...

haha my friend just bought that too..
was playing with it the other night..

will yours shrink back? ours will after it dry up...

Jys said...

yes it will. try to add some water when it shrinks..

hcfoo said...

I must be living in my shell. Didn't know got such gel. looks great on plants.