Thursday, October 4, 2007

Money come, Money go..

I always love the beginning of a month, why? I can get my salary mar.. hehe.. last time, when i get my salary, i am able to be happy for a day or two. only a day or two? ya, cos that's the one or two days that i can spend my salary freely, after that, have to pay rent, pay bills, pay this pay that, no more money mar.. hehe..then have to 'ngai fan hap' for the rest of the month... (got so cham or not?? :p)

Now, it's even worst. I'm only happy for an hour or two, becos all i can see is a bunch of digits in my account for a few days, then transfer here transfer there, issue cheque here and there, and tah-dah, the only digit left is 0.

How kesian.., the more you earn the more you spend. well, it's true lar, living standards getting higher mar.. so does that means next time (if i got the chance lar. hehe..) to earn RM 10K per month, i blink my eyes, the money will be gone?? hehe..

No comments: