Friday, October 26, 2007

How deep is my love to...LEMON???

Everyone around me knows i love lemon.. my family, relatives, friends, net friends and even my blog readers!! hehe.. well, i do agree that i talked a lot about lemon. If you tell me u got flu, i will start my lemon story, if you tell me ur fridge stinks? i will talk about lemon again (put used lemon in the fridge and it will get rid of all the bad smell!)..

Yesterday while i was brushing my teeth, suddenly i felt i am really deeply in love with lemon. Why? The toothpaste i'm using, is Darlie with Lime Mint (there's lime and lemon images on the toothpaste), and i'm using the Citrus Flavour Listerine (with orange and lemon). If i buy sweets, i'll choose the lemon flavor, drink? honey lemon or lemon tea. Dish washer, with lemon too.. no matter what i buy, as long as they got lemon, i'll definitely choose that one..

OMG.. i'm really toooooo LEMON!!!!! i think i'm 90% in love with lemon.. :p

No comments: