Monday, October 22, 2007

China made I-Robot

Remembered my post about the I-Robot? I am very interested in this I-Robot, no need to sapu your floor anymore wor.. of cos i'm interested lar.. but after i heard the price, my interest gone.. how much is it? u guesss.. well, i know it will not be cheap, but i do not know it's THAT expensive!! it costs RM 1600++!!! wow..imagine how many brooms u can buy with that amount..more than you need for your whole life!!

Then my friend told me, if you can't afford the roomba, buy the pirated version lar.. pirated version? ya, made in china one.. haha... so fast china copied already ar.. so last weekend when i was in one utama, i saw this china made i-robot...

i go thru the brochure trying to find the name
for this thing..but i can't find it.
I think they called it 'Vacumn Cleaner'
ya tat's rite.. i wonder why they don't want
to give it a 'geng chao' name..
ehhehe
it's kind of ugly, big and bulky.. i personally
doesn't like it..

How much is it? RM800++.. i was kind of surprised to see quite a lot of ppl bought it.. FL said if it's around RM500 then can consider..to me if it's RM200 i only will consider. hehe... RM800? no thanks, i'll use the broom lar... will you get one for yourself? i wonder how long it'll lasts.. let's bet, my broom lasts longer or this thing lasts longer.. hehe...

1 comment:

Jason Lee (HSLEE) said...

They thought that we are suckers to buy such expensive item.