Wednesday, October 3, 2007

What's wrong with my new interest?

I told my friend i'm interested in learning knitting. The reaction she gave me, totally disappoints me. what kind of reaction? well, she laughed, she laughed really hard, really really hard. HEY!! what's wrong with my new interest?

frankly speaking, if you know me in person, you probably will have the same reaction too. why? because i don't really look like a gal that will do such thing, it's tooooo 'lady'.. get what i mean? well, sad to say, i actually agreed on the statement above. ~sigh..i really dun looked like someone that will love knitting. hey wait a minute, did i say i love? no i don't love, i just have this thought of learning knitting few hours ago. hehe.. i'm not even sure i will love it or not.

ok, u laughed lar..i don't mind..hehe... let's see when i will start knitting (maybe very soon, maybe i never will..). :p am doing some research now, of cos i didn't think that i'm able to knit a sweater some day, but at least a scarf maybe? long long square square, can be long can be short, hehe...

oh ya, don't worry, i will not invest a lot in my new interest (i heard knitting can be quite costly), cos i scared it's a 3 minutes interest! :p

2 comments:

Ciyou said...

Knitting is not too expensive, jus the benang is expensive

Knitting doesn't limit to scarf and cloths, now even small toys or small accesories could be do by knitting and crochet. Try that 1st as its easy and quick to finish.

Have fun

Unknown said...

I'm not sure whether you were talking about me....but i still want to laugh again when i saw you post...wahahahaha :D