Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Do you take naps?

I've recently read an article about taking naps. Doctors are encouraging ppl to get enough sleep, well that's quite impossible rite, with the hectic lifestyle we're leading, therefore they encourage us to take short naps.

Do you take naps? of cos i mean on weekends lar.. hehe.. if you are working on weekdays how are u suppose to take naps rite? later kena 'fry sotong' ler...(hmm, that article mentioned some company allows ppl to take short naps ler.. how nice hor.. )

I seldom take naps. Why? There are a few reasons.. I woke up kind of late during weekends, so taking a nap is not necessary. Short naps are normally about 30 minutes to an hour, but for me, if i really take nap, my nap will be 3 hours (unless i set alarm clock to wake up earlier...i just can't get up earlier!) and there's also another reason, which is after i woke up from my nap, i normally will have headache... i don't know why..so i guess that is why i seldom take naps, unless i'm really really super tired!

what about you? do you have this habit of nap-ping?

No comments: