Thursday, October 4, 2007

Bad Receptionist!

I called the company that loan me my car loan, ya it's not a bank, why don't borrow from a bank? well, it's really a long long long long story. Anyway, i called the comp this morning on my way to work to ask something...

R: ... (can hear someone picking up the phone but no voice?)
J: Hello? Hello?
R: ya?
J: Good morning (i'm the one greeting her.. apa la..)
R: ya? (and she's not greeting me back!! :p)
J: Saya nak tanya tentang payment.. (haven't finished my sentence then i heard the sound..)
R: (tu tu, tu tu,... wat the hell, she transferred me to the person in charge without even informing me!!)

Being rude i already don't mind, but is it sooo hard to just inform me that you gonna transfer me to another line? or can u just let me finished my sentence? or is it i called too early and you have not get ready to work? pls la, be polite a bit!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the other day my fren called ambank to inquire about paying off his car loan in a lump sum. de fella who answered de call pass his call to another dept, then it was transferred to another line and at the end there's more than 5 lines he was transferred and then back to the original dept! they just couldnt figure out who was in charged of it! wasting ppl time, phone call charges n energy!