Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I'm 18/21/24 yrs old!

I was in the middle of a chat with a friend in msn, then suddenly he put his status as 'Busy'. busy? as far as i know he's quite free wor.. So i purposely go kacau him and keep msn him asked him why he changed his status to 'Busy'!

He asked me don't kacau him as he's concentrating in 'kao lui'. In where? in ICQ!! Haha, now still got ppl used icq meh? I laughed at him and said he so old liao still got 'mui mui chai' wanna talk to him meh? He told me got tactic one.. If the 'mui mui chai' said she's 21, then he will said he is 23 or 24 yrs old, if the 'mui mui chai' is 16 yrs old, then he will said he's 18 or 20 yrs old. The real fact? he's already 30 yrs old la!!

walaoeh, no wonder ppl say don't trust your net friends ler.. so 'mui mui chai' out there.. beware ler!!

No comments: