Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I'm calling from %$#^@#...

I was still in office when my phone rang. It was about 7pm that time. It shows as unknown caller..
U: Unknown Caller
J: Hello..
U: Hi, is this Miss Joyce?
J: (wah-seh, super geng lar, his Indian slang..) Yes speaking.
U: I'm calling from %@$#%$#%#.
J: Sorry? calling from where?
U: from Seed.com, asking about $@#@#^%^#@#%@#
J: (walaoeh, i don't understand leh.. very geng the slang..) ...
U: Hello?
J: ya ya, i'm listening (although i'm not sure he's calling from where and calling for what.)
U: ^#%# jobstreet? %$#@#@^$^ resume?
J: oh, you calling from jobstreet?
U: Yes, are you currently looking for a job?
J: oh, not really..
U: %#$^#@%#$#$%^# update your resume?
J: har?
U: how long %#$#^%$#^#%$^# ?
J: oo, i cannot remember. (i guess he's asking me when was the last time i updated my resume)
U: $#$^#%&*#$#^
J: ...
U: $#%$^# update and passed the mesg to your friends?
J: .. ok sure.
U: Thanks, Have a nice day.
J: Thanks. Bye.
~phew....I was guessing what he's trying to tell me, I think he wants me to update my resume and tell my friends about it as there are currently a lot of IT related job offers in jobstreet. Haha, geng leh.. this is wat i guess only lar.. :p so wat are you waiting for? faster go update your resume lar!!!

hmm, since when jobstreet start calling their members to ask them update their resumes? u guys got calls from jobstreet before ar?

No comments: