Wednesday, December 5, 2007

HSBC credit card application? I got the card in 10 days!!

I applied HSBC credit card on 25th November (Sunday) when i saw their booth at Carrefour. 2 days later, which is a Tuesday, I received a call from HSBC to verify whether I did apply the card from them or not.

Yesterday, (4th December) I received the pin for my HSBC credit card. That was really fast. If we minus out weekend, it only took them 7 days to approve my card! and guess what? I received the HSBC card today!! So 10 days altogether including weekend to get my card approved and to get the credit card!!

That's really the fastest credit card application I've ever seen. You guys got any application that is faster than this?

1 comment:

kljs said...

So fast?.... HSBC must be desperate to lure customers.....

The credit card war is very lucrative in Malaysia......probably....

http://kennyljs.com/