Monday, November 26, 2007

When you are looking for something...

Have you ever encountered this before? When you looking for something, that something will not appear in front of you. But when you don't need it anymore, it will keep on appearing in front of you!! arggg!!!!

For the whole last week, I was looking for this HSBC credit card sales ppl to apply the HSBC credit card. I need the card to buy something in order to get the 0% interest. All the while, I can see the HSBC booth at Giant, and they always come asked me whether i want or not. I was kind of confident I can find one easily, but who knows, I walked around the whole Giant and can't find a HSBC booth! Where are they? Where are they when I needed them? Aiseh...

When I went to One Utama for The Body Shop Member Sales last friday, I went around and try to find this HSBC booth as well. I remembered whenever i came shopping here, i will definitely see them, but that day, i can't see any of them! only some other credit card from other banks!!

You may wonder, why don't I apply online? Hmm, apply online more troublesome lar, first you have to key in the details yourself, then you have to photocopy all your pay slips, IC and etc and then you have to fax it over. I once tried applying Maybank credit card by faxing the application form together with the supported documents but end up they said they did not receive my form. So no more faxing over application...

So finally when i went grocery shopping at Carrefour on last sunday, i saw their booth! I applied and everything settled. Just now, my colleague told me he saw this HSBC booth at Giant.. %^#$#$#(*#$#@#@%..

see lar, when you dont need it anymore they will appear in front of you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's life ma.. i find out when i was just a kid.. when u dun need something it is everywhere.. when u want it, u cant find it!!!