Thursday, November 29, 2007

Ants brushing their teeth?

I believe everyone's house have ants. We always try our very best to avoid these ants comes attacking, but seriously, i don't know how their taste like and what's their favorite food!!

I noticed besides sweet stuff and dead stuff(dead lizards, insects), ants like peppermint stuff too. Peppermint? Like what? For eg, toothpaste! I feel so geli whenever i see ants surrounding my toothpaste. Toothpaste is not sweet, why they go near it? Don't tell me they need to brush their teeth also? Oh ya, besides peppermint, they also like my citrus flavor (orange + lemon) Listerine too. So i guess they wants to gargle their mouth to prevent having mouth infection from eating too much dead stuff?

~sigh.. pls go away lar.. i don't want to kill you..

No comments: