Saturday, November 10, 2007

Will my paypal withdrawal failed? ~ Part 2

I still haven't got any reply from paypal regarding the ticket i submitted yesterday. The delay is most probably due to the weekend, they don't work on weekends. I still don't know what will happened to my withdrawal, will they proceed even though i did not have my debit card verified? or will they refund the money back to me and charged me for a fee? ~sigh...

I login to my paypal to check on the status, I just need to know! It's driving me crazy!!! I was so surprised when I saw the status of my withdrawal changed from 'Pending' to 'Completed'!! Completed? Does that means I can withdraw even though i did not verify my debit card? Does that means that everything will be ok? Does that means I will be getting my money soon??

Wow, this status changed thing really gives me hope lar.. I just hope the status will not changed from 'Completed' to 'Refund'!!! Choy choy choy...!!! Nothing much i can do now, will wait for the reply from Paypal and see what they said, and probably check with public bank few days later.

5 comments:

TenthOfMarch said...

LOL. wow..looks like it may work without verifying after all. Actually, can ask others who have already withdrawn. Anyway, if it works for you, I'll withdraw mine right after that.

Jys said...

well, i hope it'll worked too but there's no way i can check now. I dun have the pin for my debit card yet and i have not apply for the ebanking. So i guess i only will know when i got the pin or through ebanking.

TenthOfMarch said...

I just applied for the ebanking. The guy advised me to open a savings account too because if apply for ebanking for the debit card only may take much longer time. I got the pin number and everything already, just need to wait for another few more hours for it to activate.

Jys said...

Take much longer time? What do you mean?

I went to apply this morning, got the pin and the gal told me can start using it by tomorrow 7pm.

TenthOfMarch said...

Sorry. I meant that it will be faster to apply the e-banking if we apply for the savings account together.