Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Black & Decker Hammer Drill

oo, the parcel had finally arrived.
FL used his credit card points to change for this.
what's this?

The Black & Decker Hammer Drill.
The box looks so old, it doesn't looks new
to me at all. It looks like a second hand hammer drill!!

Wow, i don't know how to use this lar,
hopefully FL knows.. finger crossed!

I never bought anything from Black & Decker before but I know it's an expensive brand. A friend told us the Black & Decker company in Malaysia closed shop already. Har, then if got problem how ar? There's a piece of paper with a hand phone number printed. That is the guy we need to contact if there's any problem with the drill. I wonder how this one guy can support the whole malaysia. Anyway, I hope there's no problem with the drill lar.

There's a lot of drilling needs to be done at the house, tat is why we changed this but hor, there's only drill, no screws (not sure whether is it called screws or not.), that means we have to go buy those screws before we can used it lar, should come with the drill mar, aiseh... hopefully the screws are not too expensive lar..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just bought my first Stihl drill....and i use it for crafts, hanging frames, etc...