Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Redbox vs Neway Karaoke

I've never been to neway karaoke, why? Hmm, let's see, first i'm a member of redbox, so if i go redbox i can collect points, if i go neway i can't collect points. Then secondly redbox is slightly cheaper than neway? right? then thirdly, redbox always gives out cash voucher, so if go redbox we can spend less lor...

One thing i heard most from my friends are the buffet. They said redbox's buffet sucks (which i also agree.. hehe..) and neway one nice. There are more variety and it's more tasty. Oh ya, and the songs are new and the service is much more better than redbox.

really that nice meh? i think i must really go experience myself then only i know lar, right? Have you been to neway karaoke? What you think about it?

2 comments:

miaomiao said...

Yes, Neway is much more better than Redbox and Greenbox as well.

Well, actually I prefer Greenbox because it much more cheaper than the other both mentioned. And I can drink as much as I can meanwhile I can sing in better way by taking enough water. Wahaha.

Neway not really expensive. I found it same with Redbox does. But Neway's foods are much more better and easily win Redbox.

But DotRed has done succefull. Especially apply on Greenbox bill. Don't you think?

Jys said...

i nv been to greenbox b4, so no comment on that.

as for neway, the rate is almost the same as redbox, just that they force u to take the fruit plate which costs Rm20 during weekend, if i'm not mistaken, rm20 is for 2 person.. so add up to the bill, it's much more expensive lor.