Monday, November 12, 2007

What happened to gmail?

I've never encountered this before, NEVER! I've been trying to check my mail on gmail the whole day today, but i didn't manage to check any, not even one! When i clicked on my mail, I got this message showing 'Still working..' and guess what, it's forever there. I went to the kitchen, cooked my dinner, finished my dinner and the 'Still working..' message is still there!! What is wrong with gmail?

Something's wrong with my line? Nope, other websites seems pretty fast in loading, even hotmail, the one that i always complaint slow also loads faster than gmail!! Did anyone of you having this problem or it's just me?

argggggg...frusfrating..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been trying to open my email and no results shown,please help me because am tied its geting dark before i check my mail.

Anonymous said...

I AM FED UP. VERY VERY FED UP.