Thursday, November 8, 2007

How do you squeeze your toothpaste?

I was chatting with a friend of mine through msn, he always have these weird weird things to share which i found it's quite funny and yet interesting. In the middle of our conversation, out of a sudden, he pop this question to me, Hey, how do you squeeze your toothpaste?

Har? squeeze my toothpaste? Well, i squeeze systematically from the back of the tube. Why? He said you can see how neat is a person from how they squeeze their toothpaste (seriously, i'm not sure his theory is true or not lar. haha. but no harm listening also..). He said if one squeeze systematically from the bottom of the tube, it shows this person is a neat and tidy person (that's me that's me!!!! haha..). If you squeeze anywhere from the tube inconsistently, then it shows you probably will be a bit messy. Interesting right?

I'm neat? well, i agree part of it lar, i'm not a very neat person, but i'm not a very messy person either. In fact I think this squeeze toothpaste thing we inherit from our family. If you don't believe me, see how everyone else in your family(ur parents, brothers & sisters) squeeze the toothpaste. I'm sure they are the same. Like my family they all squeeze from the bottom.

So how do you squeeze your toothpaste? Are you a neat and tidy person like me? :p or a messy one? haha...

No comments: