Monday, November 12, 2007

Hi, you got something i want, that's y i'm calling you!

I received a call from an ex ex ex ex ex ex colleague the other day. Don't get me wrong, we did not keep in touch AT ALL after i left the company and we were not even close when i was working there. Frankly speaking, I don't even remember how he looks like, what i remember is just there's this ex colleague working with me at that company, that's it.

I had a bad feeling when received these type of calls, calls from these ppl which haven't keep in touch for years, for many many years. There can't be anything good, and there's NO WAY they called to say hi. Trust me! I answered the call, he asked me whether i remembered him or not and etc and in less than 3 minutes, he started his 'real' conversation, the reason he called.

Apparently, he just joined public bank's unit trust and got something 'GOOD' to share with me and asked me out to yum cha. I just do not understand these ppl, we haven't seen each other for years and he still can be that thick skin to call me up to ask me to buy something from him? Come on lar, if i really want to buy, i rather go buy with a stranger than him. Why? i just hate these ppl that only remember you when they want to get something from you.

No comments: