Friday, November 9, 2007

FINALLY I got my Public Bank Visa Eletron Card!!

I got a letter from Public Bank on Wednesday informing me that my Public Bank Visa Electron Card is ready for collection. Hooray!! I requested them to withdraw the card from Pos Laju and sent it to the branch on last friday. Not too bad, this time I do not need to wait for that long.

So this morning i went to the branch at 9:30am to collect the card. Yes, you can see how desperate I am. After so many complaints, so many calls, and so many delayed, waiting and etc of cos I want to get the card and close case lar. Calling the customer service can be very frusfrating one.

What is the next thing I do after collected my card? Haha, you're right. It's withdraw money time!!! I added my card, then withdraw everything i have in paypal. Well, I don't have much there so don't worry it will over the paypal's limit. Now my transaction status is under pending.

After I've done with the transaction(status still shows pending), only I realized that i do not know how to withdraw the money from the ATM. I don't have any pin with me, how to withdraw? I called the customer service AGAIN.. and they said the pin will be sent to me in 2 weeks time. By that time the money should be in my debit card already gua?

~sigh, I don't know. Let's pray and hopefully everything will go smooth.

3 comments:

TenthOfMarch said...

Don't you need to reverify the new debit card with PayPal before withdrawing? When you go to "Profile .. Add or Edit credit Card", I notice my newly added PB debit card has a "(Expanded Use Number Needed)".

At the same time, there is a Accepts PayPal Withdrawals above it. I thought we need to complete the expanded use first before withdrawing?

Jys said...

OMG, you are right! I did not add my visa electron card from the 'Add credit card' page. Instead, I clicked on the image 'Withdraw' link to withdraw. they asked me to enter my visa details, clicked next, enter the amount that i want to withdraw and that's it.

No wonder i did not realize the expanded use thing. Oh no, will they refund and charged me for that?

TenthOfMarch said...

I did the same thing at first. I was about to withdraw the money already but I notice that my name stated on the screen and my card is slightly different, that's why I went to see if I can edit my credit card details. That is when I saw the expanded usage thing.

I searched further and if PayPal need to return or cancel a withdrawal, there will be a fee of $10. That is why I haven't withdrawn yet. I'll be applying for e-banking so that I can check the number online.