Friday, November 2, 2007

Someone ROB my nasi lemak!!!

After resting for 1 month ++ (before raya till now), the pakcik and makcik finally open stall!! I tried to stop by everyday to tabao but i was kind of late to work due to the jam. Finally today i got the chance!! i reached my office 8++, so still got time to makan...

There are a lot ppl queuing, it's only 8++am but i think a lot of things finished already. Telur goreng also tak da!! anyway, i waited patiently for my turn.. After 10 minutes, the makcik starts packing for me. I ordered 2 nasi lemak biasa, one for me, another one for my colleague. There are still a lot of ppl waiting for their turn.

So the makcik packed one packet, then put aside, then when she finished with the 2nd packet, the first packet gone!!!! hey, where's my nasi lemak? she asked around then she saw one malay uncle holding the nasi lemak. She asked him to wait for his turn cos that packet is mine, but that uncle doesn't want to let go the packet and kept saying it's his!! Everybody looked at the uncle, we all know he's the one took it cos nobody packed for him yet!!

Since he doens't want to let go the nasi lemak, no choice lar, the makcik packed another one for me. ~sigh.. see lar, nasi lemak also want to rob.. wait for your turn mar.. no eye see!!

No comments: